Friday 31 July 2015

Ho Ho Ho Santa!

Hello,
I'm pressing on with the Christmas cards and getting inspiration from challenges. I matted and layered some white embossed Kanban Christmasy card onto red card then on to an A5 card blank. I found Kanban Santa and Rudolph toppers which I've had for ages, and die cut 2 red Hs and Os and 1 green H and O using a Tonic die which a glued onto white card. Then I punched some red and some green   scalloped  circles to mount them on to. I arranged them on the card and finished it off with a red ribbon bow which was decorated with white Christmas trees.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
CHNC Challenge 239 Ho! Ho! Ho!

If you'd like to leave a comment that would be great.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 239 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete