Sunday 26 July 2015

Anniversary card

Hello there,
it was some good friend's anniversary and this is the card I made, it was based on the Butterfly tied Z-fold card I made in April. I used a cream card blank and folded the front back in half. I cut gold paper to fit the front fold back and the inside of the card, then I embossed ivory card using the Tonic Amelia folder cut to fit the gold panels, layered them up and stuck them on the card. I used the Tonic Affections Square Base and Mrs & Mrs insert cut from the ivory and gold card and matted and layered them up. I used super sticky tape to glue the ribbon where the topper would cover it, then used foam pads to stick them to the left side of the card. I cut 3 corner flourishes using the Art Nouveau die and glued them to the corners of the card, and created a sentiment for the other corner.

I also decorated the inside of the card and found a suitable verse to use.


My friends loved the card, I hope you do too, please leave a comment if you'd like to.


No comments:

Post a Comment