Wednesday 1 June 2022

Game on!

Hello there,

It's time for a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. The theme this month is One for the Boys, I've made a birthday card for a friend who is mad about his gaming, I hope you like it. 

I do also hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.




Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Polkadoodles Gamer Dude precoloured image and backing paper
Black, white and blue card
Presscut Square and Rectangle dies
John Next Door Stencil Collection Alphabet and Numbers

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them and really do appreciate them



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.



1 comment:

  1. Love the cute image and how you made the sentiment background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete