Saturday 4 June 2022

Smile with the fairies

Hello there,

It's time for a new challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog, which is starting today on 4th June. As usual it lasts for about a month so I do hope that you'll join us and share your makes.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the side bar on the challenge blog. I had to make a card in a hurry again as I had just come back from holiday! I went with a die based card as I knew I'd not got time to colour an image and chose a Crafter's Companion fairy die. 

I also made a smaller version with the die using green shades which is at Dancing in the grass 



Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
White card for the die cutting
Crafter's Companion Springtime Fairy die
John Next Door Poppy Heads die
Smile sentiment die from my stash
Clarity Indian Summer designer paper and white glitter card for the mats
White glitter card
Blue Craft Artist Mica Magic to highlight the embossing
Pearls from my stash.
 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.


Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.


2 comments: